Thank you for choosing Physicians for Weight Loss. We are grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to meeting you and building a relationship with you as we help you achieve your goals.
Following is information to help you know what to expect and forms that need to be filled out prior to your appointment:
If you can, please submit these forms to our office at least 2 days prior to your visit. This will allow us to transfer your information into our electronic records and review your chart prior to your visit. In addition, a nurse from our office will call you to get some information from you prior to your appointment. You will still need to have all of the forms and questionnaires completed before your first visit.
Please note: If you are unable to complete the forms completely prior to your appointment, the doctor will need to take time out of your visit to complete them. Your safety is our priority and this info is crucial for establishing a safe plan.
- Medication List: If you have not completed and submitted your forms prior to your first visit, please make sure to bring a complete list of the names of medications and doses that you are currently taking so that we may accurately record them in your chart.
- Labs: If you’ve had blood work drawn in the last 6 months, please bring a copy to your first visit or have a copy faxed to our office at 224-723-5959. If not, we can schedule you to draw fasting labs in our office. Labs drawn in our office are billed by True Health Diagnostics through your insurance. There is an in-office blood draw fee of $25. Once your labs are received, they will be reviewed with you in detail by the physician at your follow-up appointment. The lab review fee is $25 in addition to the follow-up visit fee.
- EKG: If you are considering the use of an appetite suppressant, we request that you have an EKG done within the last 90 days. If you have had an EKG in the last 90 days, please bring a copy to your first visit or have it faxed to our office. If you have not had an EKG in the last 90 days, we will perform one during your first visit. There is no additional fee for an EKG in our office at the time of your first visit as it is included in the cost of the new patient initial exam.
- Insurance Card and Drivers License: Please bring your insurance cards and Drivers License to your visit so that we can keep copies on file for any lab tests that may need to be performed. We do not accept insurance as a form of payment; however, we will provide you with all necessary paperwork to help you submit your claims.
- Payment: Full payment is required at the time of service. The cost of a new patient visit is $275. Your new patient visit with one of our physicians includes a Body Composition Analysis, waist measurement, vitals, EKG (if you haven’t had one in the last 90 days), physical exam and a personalized treatment plan. (Medications, supplements and meal replacements which are optional are not included.)
Follow-up appointments with a physician are $85. These visits include a Body Composition Analysis, waist measurement, vitals and an evaluation with the physician. Again, medications, supplements and meal replacements are an additional fee.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards as well as cash. We do not accept checks.
We do not accept insurance; however, we will provide you with all necessary paperwork to help you submit your claims.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time. This will allow us to register you and start your visit on time.
- Complete and submit online forms and questionnaires at least 2 days prior to your appointment. You will receive a password to access our Patient Portal for the forms when you call to schedule your no obligation consultation.
Don’t forget to try and obtain copies of recent Labs and EKG and bring insurance cards and drivers license to your first visit. Any labs and EKG that have been performed by another physician’s office can be faxed to 224-723-5959.
Thank you for taking the time to help us get to know you. If you have any questions or concerns prior to your appointment, please call us at 847-258-8446. We look forward to meeting you!